When selling a house, an experienced real estate attorney can protect your interests and facilitate a smooth and efficient sale. At Pearlman, Apat, Futterman, Sirotkin & Seinfeld, LLP, we understand the level of investment, both financially and emotionally, involved in selling a house. We work closely with our clients to help them fully understand their options and to aid them in making the most advantageous decisions regarding the sale of residential homes.
Comprehensive Legal Support During Real Estate Transactions
Trusted Queens Real Estate Attorneys
For more than 60 years, our Queens attorneys have offered exceptional legal service and personal attention to clients throughout the New York City and Long Island areas. We have represented countless real estate sellers and guided them through the legal process. Our services include:
1. Preparing the contract of sale
2. Negotiating contract provisions with the purchaser's attorney
3. Coordinating contract signing and reviewing contract with our client
4. Depositing the buyer's down payment into the attorney escrow account
5. Ordering the payoff document to satisfy your mortgage
6. Reviewing the title report and clearing up any title exceptions
7. Advising clients regarding title exceptions including if there is a judgment against the property
8. Ensuring all judgments/liens against the property are satisfied
9. Preparing the deed and various transfer documents required for the real estate closing
10. Providing clients with closing statements
Real estate contract negotiations can involve significant investments of time and money. Our bilingual staff is dedicated to helping each client achieve the results he or she desires. Contact one of our experienced real estate lawyers at Pearlman, Apat, Futterman, Sirotkin & Seinfeld, LLP, to discuss your real estate needs.