Queens Attorneys for Real Estate Contracts and More
If you are buying a house, this can be a very exciting time. It can also be a stressful time as you navigate the home-buying process, legal issues, inspections, contracts and more. With the state of the housing market, home purchases are being scrutinized now more than ever. Homebuyers can greatly benefit from having an experienced attorney by their side during the purchase.
Looking Out for Your Best Interests
At Pearlman, Apat, Futterman, Sirotkin & Seinfeld, LLP, we assist homebuyers and sellers in residential real estate transactions. Whether you are a first-time home buyer or you are purchasing a residential property as an investment, our attorneys have the experience and successful track record needed to bring you through your real estate transaction efficiently, with your best interests in mind at all times. We will be your trusted advocates every step of the way, assisting you with the following:
- Reviewing the home inspection report
- Reviewing the contract of sale
- Negotiating with the seller's attorney to modify the contract terms to protect your interest
- Title searches to ensure the legality of the structure and to ensure there are no judgments or liens against the premises
- Title searches to ensure the legality of the structure
- Ensuring there are no judgments or liens against the premises
- Reviewing the bank commitment and survey
- Scheduling and representing you at the closing
- Providing closing statement after the closing with copies of all signed documents
- Reviewing all the contract terms and coordinating contract signing
In addition to house buyers, we also represent house sellers, and buyers and sellers of condominiums and apartment buildings. To discuss any real estate issue, contact us by e-mail or call our offices to speak to a dedicated real estate lawyer in Queens, New York.